Felix Airways has carried out maintenance to one of the Sudanese "NOVA CARJ 200," planes which included "A1," "A2" and other sorts of maintenance.
The maintenance, carried out two days ago, was due to a contract between Felix Airways and the Sudanese company, Abdullah Sha'ban.
Felix’s maintenance manager assured that they undertook the maintenance operation because they pay special attention to maintenance as well as their competent staff of technicians and engineers.
He pointed out that the company assigns 35 percent of their budget to maintenance.
Amen Osman, Senior Sudanese NOVA Engineer, explained that their company intends to develop relations with Felix Airways to carry out maintenance to more of their planes within the coming period.
He pointed out that their company used to do the maintenance in European countries, adding that they ensured that Arabia Felix’s staff’s proficiency is equal to advanced countries.
It is notable that Felix Airways has launched over 11,000 domestic and regional trips in which they carried 203,533 passengers, as well as 60 private trips.
Felix Airways has covered all Yemeni governorates with regular flights, in addition to five regional routes to Salalah in Oman, Sharjah in Emirates, Djibouti and two routes to Medina al-Manora and Dammam in Saudi Arabia.
It is notable that the Felix Airways, established by Yemenia at the beginning of 2008, started their first flight in October 2008.
The company's capital equals more than $80 million.
The Islamic Establishment owns 75 percent of the shares, while Yemenia owns the remaining 25 percent.