Title: Military operations in Southern Kordofan is continue: Sudan army says
Author: SudaneseOnline News
Date: 12-28-2014, 04:40 PM
December 28, 2014-Khartoum-SudaneseOnline-The Commander of Division (14) of Sudanese Armed Forces stationed in Kadugli, Abdel Hadi Abdallah, said that the army military operations against the rebels of Sudan People's Liberation Movement -North (SPLM-N) is continuing as planned and according to directives of Sudan’s president, Omar al-Bashir
While addressing Al-Zahra battalions supporting SAF on Saturday, Abdallah stressed that the armed forces continue its military operations to curb the rebellion and imposing a new security reality that gives citizens more security and stability, praising the role of the citizens of the state that supports the armed forces, which gives SAF more power to achieve its agenda.
For his part, the governor of Southern Kordofan state, Adam Al-Faki, said the SAF-led war is a war shared by all Sudanese people because the threat posed by the rebels is not limited to Southern Kordofan state, but to all of Sudan.
Sudan’s president affirmed in last week resumption of the Decisive Summer military operations in its second stage to eradicate the rebellion.
Addressing a ceremony for graduation of the 41st batch at the Command and Staff College Tuesday, Al-Bashir said that the Armed Forces has prepared itself and got quite ready to launch the second Decisive Summer operations.
He said that the rebellion is only targeting the citizens in their lands and properties and have no other supply for its forces other than looting, robbery and forcible recruitment of citizens, adding that the rebellion is dependent on the support being extended to it by the enemies of faith and the homeland.
President Al-Bashir affirmed the government adherence to the method of dialogue and in the same time committed to protect the homeland by a strong army.