Peaceful demonstartions have been planned in London on
Thursday January 5th, 2006 as follows:
The Egyptian Embassy at 26 South Street in London W1Y 6DD between
12:00 am and 1.00 pm.
2) The Sudanese Embassy between 2.00 and 3.00
3) United Nation High Commission for Refugees at 138-142 Strand London
between 3.00 and 5.00 pm.
This is to protest the killing of Sudanese refugees and, wounding of more
than 75 refugees and arrest of more than 1700 others by the Egyptian police
outside UNHCR Compound in Cairo, Egypt on 30th December 2005.
1. Sudanese Women Rights Group
2. ٍSouthern Sudanese Civil Societies- UK
3. Darfur Centre for Human Rights and Development-London
5. Nuba mountain association Uk
6. Beja Association UK