Title: Sudanese Congress Party: list of detainees and closure thier Office in Alnuhud by NISS
Author: سيف اليزل سعد عمر
Date: 06-28-2014, 09:36 AM
Sudanese Congress Party
We heavily condemn the closure of the Office of the Sudanese Congress Party in Alnuhud in west Kordufan today. This is unacceptable and against the respect of the basic human rights of the Sudanese people to organize themselves and their rights for freedom of speech.
Below is list of detainees of Sudanese Congress Party in Sudan detained by the National Intelligence and Security Services (NISS).
We are calling on all members of the Sudanese and international community to put pressure on government of Sudan to release all prisoners of conscience and respect their rights.
A. Ibrahim Sheikh, leader of the party in detention since 06/08/2014
2. Dr. Sideeg Noreen, former general secretary of in Alnuhud in detention since 16/01/2014
3. Mohammed Nour Teraab . Party Chairman in Sodari, in detention since 27/05/2014
4. Abdulmajid Mohammed Hikimdar . Secretary General of the party in Sodari, in detention since 05/27/2014
5. Abdalbagi Abdullah Ahmad .. Party member in Sodari, in detention since 05/27/2014
6. Ahmed Fathi Balula Party member local in Sodari, in detention since 05/27/2014
7. Marwan Jacob Arja University of Khartoum, Faculty of Engineering, in detention since 11/06/2014
8. Fathi Mohammed Khartoum University, Faculty of Economics, in detention since 06/11/2014
9. Naseeruddin Mohammed Hussein, Sudan University, College of Agriculture, in detention since 11/06/2014
10. Mohamed Abdin Sudan University, College of Agriculture, in detention since 11/06/2014
11. Abdul Rahim Osman University of West Kordofan, Faculty of Medicine, in detention since 11/06/2014
12. Journalist Hassan Isaac a journalist Aljareeda Gazette, in detention since, 11/06/2014
13. Ali Mahdi al-Sanusi. . President of the Congress Party in Alnuhud, in detention since 06/27/2014
14. Samya Kiir Abdullah, Secretary General of the Sudanese Congress Party in Alnuhud in detention since 06/27/2014
15. Abdel Halim Adam Mohamed Ibrahim. . Former secretary general. Sudanese Congress Party in Alnuhud 06/27/2014.